Bug Fix Release: 1.1.4 now available
Sept. 15, 2017, 12:08 p.m.
Today, we released the 1.1.4 update to enable a better experience when analyzing your LoL matches or the matches of your favorite Summoners :)
Here are the things we fixed in this new version:
- A "Missing Video" icon was put back in its place.
- We've fixed a crash that happened when cropping the video and exiting the Analysis Window.
- We've fixed a crash that happened when opening a project while an event was playing.
- We've made some improvements on memory usage when accessing the Summoner Tab.
- We've also fixed the size of the Summoner icon in the search window.
- We fixed issues with some button visibility at the Summoner Tab.
- Sometimes RiftAnalyst crashed when opened. Now it doesn't.
- Riot changed some stuff in their API, so we updated our database as well.
- WebM import in Windows 10 was not working properly. We've polished that.
- You can now see data for ranked and unranked matches on the My Profile tab.
- We've fixed the date filters because sometimes we could not find the matches you were looking for.
- When changing the name of a playlist, RiftAnalyst randomly crashed. Fixed now!
- You can now replace a project video for another video of shorter duration, from the Matches Tab, without the app crashing.
- And last but not least, fixed some annoying and random bugs.
To get this new version, simply open RiftAnalyst and you'll see a pop-up inviting you to update the software. Simply click on install update and off you go!
If you have any questions, comments, or you run into trouble, reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.