RiftAnayst: Update 1.1.1 now available!
July 12, 2017, 4:54 p.m.
So, even though RiftAnalyst has not been in the market for a long time, we have received A LOT of feedback about our software. This obviously makes us very happy because it means that a bunch of people are really interested in improving their performance in League of Legends.
Feedback is always welcome, however, we can only implement new features little by little to keep our development team sane.
Here are some of the things that you'll see in version 1.1.1:
- We have a new 'My Profile' tab which allows you to look at your Summoner's statistics. Measure your Gold Average, CS, Win Rate per lane and track your progress. You can also have a peek at statistics from other Summoners.
- You can now import files directly in .webM, which means, less hassle when importing your game videos.
- In the drawing tool window, you will find a 'Zoom In' button that allows you to, well... zoom in, to have a closer look at the video frames you want.
- The analysis dashboard is now customizable, so you can rename the buttons, change the color and shortcuts simply by right-clicking.
- Version 1.1.1 will allow you to locate your manual events in the mini map, so now, for example you can tag and see the trajectory that a player followed during the match, directly on the rift.
- You can now insert an image or a video between event clips. For example, if you want to render a playlist and add a bumper at the beginning or the end, you now can!
- We've improved the usability of the drawing tool, which will make it easier for you to insert, move and delete elements in a specific frame of the video.
- And last but not least, we've fixed some annoying bugs.